Further Reading – How To Share The Gospel
Articles on how to share the Gospel:
Below are some conversation starters – as you ask them, look for “entry points” that allow you to naturally and safely ask deeper investigative questions:
- What do you think the world would be like if the Bible’s Christmas story had never happened?
- Have you ever thought much about the non-commercial meaning of Christmas?
- Have you ever wondered why so many more people go to church at Christmas than any other time of the year?
- What does the story of Baby Jesus mean to you?
- Did your family have any religious traditions at Christmas time?