Full Course Schedule:
- Session 1 – Communication (Sat 2 Jan 2021, 9.30am – 12.30pm)
- Session 2 – Conflict (Sat 9 Jan 2021, 9.30am – 12.30pm)
- Session 3 – Commitment (Sat 16 Jan 2021, 9.30am – 12.30pm)
- Session 4 – Connection (Sat 30 Jan 2021, 9.30am – 12.30pm)
- Session 5 – Adventure (Sat 6 Feb 2021, 1.30pm – 6.30pm)
Planning to get married or exploring the idea of sharing life together as husband and wife? Sign up for our annual Marriage Preparation Course that will next be happening from January 2021!
Our upcoming Marriage Preparation Course will be held in conjunction with Alpha Singapore. It is designed to help you and your partner understand marriage according to God’s design, so you can be better prepared before entering this life-long covenant with each another. At the end of the course, you will have gained insights into the biblical principles and values of marriage, and your roles as husband and wife.
Sign up online by 30 November 2020! Registration costs $150/couple. For enquiries, please contact Wendy Voon, Ministry Assistant at email@example.com.
Please note before registration:
- This course is meant for couples planning for a Christian marriage
- Please ensure you can attend all the sessions as there will be no refund of course fees and/or no make-up classes
- For solemnization by Faith’s Pastors, please confirm the availability of the Pastors prior to confirming your wedding date. For details, please contact Mrs Belinda Chan at 6471 9420 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Each couple is required to do his/her own survey separately online. Details of the survey will be sent to successful registrants
- All online registrations will need to be accompanied by online payment via PayNow. If you are unable to pay online, please submit a hardcopy registration form at our Church Office during office hours instead of registering online