Full Retreat Schedule
– Thursday, 4 November 2021, 7pm – 10pm
– Friday, 5 November 2021, 7pm – 10pm
– Saturday, 6 November 2021, 9am – 2pm
All sessions held online via Zoom
Faith’s Family Life Ministry highly recommends the Marriage Breakthrough Encounter 2021 (MBE 2021) for married couples at Faith! This is a follow up to the Covenant Marriage Retreat that was held in November 2019.
Conducted by Pastor Craig Hill, founder of Family Foundations International, Marriage Breakthrough Encounter 2021 aims to help couples rekindle their love and enjoy their marriage to the maximum. Discover and learn:
– Hidden keys that most couples never learnt that totally transformed their marriage
– The 3 practical things a wife can do to get her husband to make her a top priority in his life and listen to her heart
– The 3 practical things a husband can do to get his wife to respect him and appreciate him for all he is doing to love and care for her
There will also be small group ministry to help couples identify and eliminate personal self-sabotage mechanisms that have stopped them from achieving personal and marriage goals.
Sign up here for Marriage Breakthrough Encounter 2021 – special discounts apply to Faith members so register early!
MBE 2021 Fees
– Early Bird Rate (before 24 October): $120/couple
Faith members: Enjoy Faith-subsidised rate of $60/couple with promo code “faithmethodistchurch”
– Regular Rate (24 Oct – 1 Nov): $160/couple
Faith members: Enjoy Faith-subsidised rate of $100/couple with promo code “faithmethodistchurch”
Sign up now! For enquiries, email Wendy Voon at email@example.com.