Lent Season: Silent Retreats
A retreat is an intentional step to redeem our lives away from corrupt power, the scarcity mentality, and empty rituals for the abundant life Christ offers. Mr Alfred Quah and Rev Jenni Ho-Huan will lead both day and overnight retreats.
Here are the dates that are still available:
Day Sessions at The Garden of Remembrance
9am – 5pm Cost: $20/pax
- Fri, 18 Mar – Mr Alfred Quah
- Wed, 6 Apr – Rev Jenni Ho-Huan
Overnight (2D1N) Sessions at Montfort Retreat Centre (MRC) / Changi Cove (CC) 9am check-in | 4pm checkout next day
- Fri to Sat, 4-5 Mar (MRC) – Rev Jenni Ho-Huan
- Fri to Sat, 11-12 Mar (CC) – Mr Alfred Quah
- Fri to Sat, 8-9 Apr (CC) – Rev Jenni Ho-Huan
The retreat will run with a minimum of 7 and each session is only limited to 20 participants.
To register: https://tinyurl.com/lent-retreats
More info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration will close when the sessions are filled or by 28 Feb 2022