Saturday, 18 February 2023, 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
What does it mean to love people genuinely? The second greatest commandment by our Lord is to love our neighbour as ourselves (Matt 22:39-40). While the commandment seems straight-forward, we know it is not so simple. Adding to the complexity and challenge to love is to love genuinely. How can we cultivate a heart to genuinely love our family members, friends in our small group, our colleagues at our workplace or even those we hardly think of?
Join us in these conversations and gain new insights on how we can love people genuinely, which is the focus of our church for 2023.
Sign up below! Closing date is 12 Feb 2023!
Date: 18 Feb, Sat
Venue: Worship Hall (L4)
Plenary speaker: Dr Tan Lai Yong
Breakout sessions :
(Click on name for speaker’s bio)
1. Love Your Small Group Genuinely
2. Love People At Work Genuinely
3. Love Your Family Unconditionally
4. Love Your Spouse Unconditionally
5. Love Our Missionaries Genuinely
6. Love People on the Fringes Genuinely